We have great news to share! We helped your neighbor David sell their home at 5815 Cherry Hollow Lane. David was previously listed for 111 days with another realtor. We had the opportunity to connect and discuss a more aggressive strategy.
We were able to sell his home in Just 33 days on the market! We sold at $1,050,000 & set a new neighborhood record. Yes, my dear friends, this means that the value of your own abode has just skyrocketed!
And we’re not done yet, as we still have a plethora of eager buyers waiting to set foot in this charming neighborhood. So, have you given any thought to making a move? Because, as fate would have it, we might just have the perfect buyer for your beloved abode already waiting in the wings.
Here is a recap of our activities to get them Under Contract:
- The sellers called me to get the process started on Janurary 4th. They wanted to be on the market FAST.
- We prepared a detailed list: room by room of what we needed to do to get their home ready for today’s buyers.
- We created a “Coming Soon” campaign. Where we exposed the home to potential buyers and realtors in the area. Creating initial interest prior to hitting the market.
- We created a professional video walkthrough of the home highlighting the key details.
- The house was professionally phootgraphed to get the best pictures.
- We marketed the home to all the area Realtors in advance, so they could tell their “ready-to-go” buyers this house was hitting the market.
- We started showings when it was conveniant for the sellers.
- We managed more than 28 grouops of people through the home for private tours. This produced multiple offers!
- The internet traffic was huge too: over 12,015 views on our professional video; over 78,913 searches and over 5017 specific listing views with more than 539 saves. Social media marketing exposed the home to even more buyers!
The result: MULTIPLE offers – even in the shifting market. I now know more than 52 potential buyers looking to purchase a home in the $750,000-$1,100,000 price range. I would love to have a quick conversation with you about your plans and show you how we can maximize your home’s full value!
David, the seller, said afterwards: “Josh, you have made this whole thing just so easy.”
If you have any quetsions, please get in touch wiht me. My cell phone is 704-913-4662